BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Who are we looking for?
Our Foundation consists of people with passion of helping the disabled, mainly visually impaired and partially sighted, in discovering the beauty of our country’s mountains. We are looking for adults who want to share that passion with us.
– supporting the organization of excursions through planning the routes, breaks, accommodation and meals organizing,
– supporting the functioning of the Foundation itself : taking care of the headquarters through participating in cleaning, repairing, promoting the foundation’s activities, sponsors and donors searching.
– responsibility, tolerance, willingness to help others
What do we offer?
– work in a team sharing similar passions and interests
– free stays in mountain shelters during hiking trips
– upskilling – training
– voluntary agreement
– reference letter
Where to apply?
Contact the coordinator Agnieszka Podeszwa.
E-mail: email@example.com You will be invited to a meeting and shorty introduced into our activities.